059th Metal . video & flood spam
[ video . backdated to Friday night . filtered from Jerry ]
I put the vampire in Zero. [ Zane doesn't appear injured at all. In fact, he barely appears ruffled. ]
I'm not his warden, but I suggest that you don't visit him and don't message him. Let him be bored.
I'm letting him out tomorrow morning, as Zero clearly isn't a permanent solution. It should be enough time for anyone who wants to put mountain ash in front of their cabin doors.
[ spam . the princeling ]
[ Zane is the somewhat-archetypal second son of a king; without the promise of inheritance, and with the shadow of scandal over his birth, he has gone out to seek his fortune. He travels with light armor and a sword, calm and quiet and determined.
He wanders through the Barge, and will help anyone who appears to need it, even if it's something as simple as helping a person carry a load of straw, even if it's as complex as offering defense against a monster. ]
I put the vampire in Zero. [ Zane doesn't appear injured at all. In fact, he barely appears ruffled. ]
I'm not his warden, but I suggest that you don't visit him and don't message him. Let him be bored.
I'm letting him out tomorrow morning, as Zero clearly isn't a permanent solution. It should be enough time for anyone who wants to put mountain ash in front of their cabin doors.
[ spam . the princeling ]
[ Zane is the somewhat-archetypal second son of a king; without the promise of inheritance, and with the shadow of scandal over his birth, he has gone out to seek his fortune. He travels with light armor and a sword, calm and quiet and determined.
He wanders through the Barge, and will help anyone who appears to need it, even if it's something as simple as helping a person carry a load of straw, even if it's as complex as offering defense against a monster. ]

[video - private]
[video - private]
[video - private]
Stiles is okay, though. [This time.]
[video - private]
But you all are wardens. You're not doing your job if you're letting an inmate control you.
[video - private]
[video - private]
[video - private]
[video - private]
[video - private]
[video - private]
[video - private]
[video - private]
[video - private]
[video - private]
[video - private]
[video - private]
[video - private]
no subject
Who is this, comes to pass this way? A prince, far from his kingdom?
[And lo! Horatio emerges from the brand new foliage. He's dressed in strange green robes, and the horns of a stag sprout from his head.]
Could he be lost? And in need of aid?
[he sounds very mysterious and smug! considering this is exactly the situation he's currently in.]
no subject
I just don't know where I am.
[ There's a difference. Because there's nowhere he should be, and he can take his time and wander. He wants to wander. He likes wandering.
He regards the fae with bright and curious eyes. And he bows - not deeply, but a gesture of respect. ]
Is this your forest?
no subject
[And it's sort of true, in a way that is true of all Fae.]
I could give you aid, if you sought it. Answer me three riddles, and I shall answer three questions for you, but for each you fail, I shall give you an order that you cannot deny.
Spam
So is that a toy, or do you know how to use it now?
Spam
It must be a toy. I'm lucky I didn't think to hold it by the sharp end.
Spam
Why are you dressed like that?
[Says the man in ridiculous skull armor.]
Spam
[ Might as well clarify before answering. ]
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
Spam
[video - filter]
Only a day, really? Surely he's earned more than that.
[video - filter]
[ Not by the standards of the Barge, anyway. In another place, a day would be laughable; here, a day is only so that tempers cool down and the people the vampire's targeted have a chance to prepare. ]
[video - filter]
[video - filter]
[video - filter]
[video - filter]
[video - filter]
[video - filter]
[video - filter]
[video - filter]
[video - filter]
[video - filter]
[video - filter]
[video - filter]
[video - filter]
[video - filter]
[video - filter]
[video - filter]
[video - filter]
[video - filter]
[video - filter]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video, private]
[video, private]
[video, private]
[video, private]
[video, private]
[video, private]
[video, private]
[video, private]
[video, private]
[video, private]
[video, private]
[video, private]
[video, private]
[video, private]
[video, private]
[video, private]
[video, private]
[video, private]
[same filter]
[Not only is it a bad idea in general, it defeats the purpose of the Barge.]
Vampires aren't my forte, though. I think we need someone whose it is - and it willing to keep an eye on him. Pretty constantly.
[same filter]
[same filter]
[Maybe even the vampire, too.]
Video -- private
Video -- private
Video -- private
Video -- private
Video -- private
Video -- private
Video -- private
Video -- private
Video -- private
Video -- private
Video -- private
Video -- private
Video -- private
Video -- private
Video -- private
Video -- private
Video -- private
Video -- private
Video -- private
Video -- private
[private]
[...Allison really wants Jerry dead, at the moment.]
[private]
You're a warden.
[private]
He thinks he has the power here. He doesn't. And I don't think he'll even consider actually working the program until he realizes that's not true.
[It's probably the only tiny, teeny kernel of actual unprejudiced reasoning in her train of thought, but yeah: she mostly just wants Jerry dead.]
[private]